You need to act now! Register for GMS!
All Adult Players - What do I have to do?
- Register to set-up your Participant Profile – All players have to be registered (so you can appear on match sheets). You must set up an individual account. This is a quick process and you only need to do it once using this link https://gms.englandhockey.co.uk See note below re registration of U18s playing adult hockey.
- You’ll have to link yourself to Oxford Hawks when asked which club that you currently play for.
All Junior Players (U18s) that are playing in adult teams - What do parents have to do?
If Parent/Guardian is not a player:
1. If the parent/guardian is not a player at the club they should register themselves first as a parent linked to Oxford Hawks. Then wait for club approval.
2. Following approval, they should log into GMS and then under ‘My Profile’ select ‘Relations’ tab and add the child as their dependent linking them to Oxford Hawks club.
If Parent/Guardian is currently playing league hockey for Hawks:
3. Parents/guardians who are also Players of the club should register themselves as players and then once their registration is approved, then they can add the child as their dependent linked to Oxford Hawks, as point 2 above.
Anyone that has already registered does not need to do so again i.e. registration is a one off thing!
Further instructions on how to register are here if required: https://www.englandhockey.co.uk/play/gms-player