Dinner Dance Saturday 1st April from 6:15pm
The dinner will be held at the beautiful Oxford College, St Edmund Hall, from 6.15pm on Saturday 1st April 2017.
Tickets for this years end of season dinner danceare now available.
Tickets are £39.90 each and include:
- Pre-dinner drinks,
- A three course dinner (Menu2017.pdf)
- After dinner coffee/tea and chocolates,
- Team prize-giving & speeches
- Disco until 12.00am (Adult members are then invited to continue the night in one of Oxfords *finest* nightclubs... location TBC...)
Tickets can be bought from from the link below until Friday 24th March 2017.(Use the following link: https://billetto.co.uk/en/events/end-of-season-dinner-dance-e57049). You should be able to log on with your details from last year!
- You do not need to add on an SMS ticket or ticket protection to your ticket price - in the event of extreme/unforeseen circumstances we can refund the price of your ticket - this will be assessed on a case-by-case basis, and is at the discretion of us, the organisers. Notably, the handling fee of the transaction will be deducted from any refund given (a few £ per ticket).
- Juniors/under 18s who have been playing in adult teams for the last season are welcome to attend with the permission of their parent/guardian - please complete the attached form (Juniorpermissionslip.pdf) and return a hard copy to Becky Madden-Waite or your ticket will not be valid!
- We are limited to 200 persons for dinner - tickets will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis (if required, current players will be given priority over guests).
- Final numbers need to be with the college by FRIDAY 24th MARCH - NO CHANGES or REFUNDS CAN BE MADE AFTER THIS DATE!
If you have any further questions or issues buying tickets, please don't hesitate to get in touch with Rosie.