CLUB WEBSITE PITCHSIDE ADVERTISING BANNERS PAGE
Pitchside Advertising Banners
The banners that can be seen on the pitch perimeter fencing are another way that friends of Hawks and local businesses can support the Club. The banners are realistically priced and are a very effective way of promoting a business or organisation to the literally hundreds of visitors to BRN each week.
The arrangement for a banner is as follows:-
- The Pitchside Advertising Banner is produced and paid for by the Club to the sponsor’s design.
- The size of the banner is 2840mm x 900mm.
- The banner will be displayed on the far side of Near Pitch (our ‘show’ pitch) or behind the goals at either end of Near Pitch (exact location to be agreed with the sponsor).
- The annual fee for the display of the banner is £300.00 payable on 1st September with the banner displayed for the calendar year from 1st September to 31st August (or pro rata for part of a year).
- The Club will provide a link to the Sponsor’s website on the Sponsors Page of this website together with a brief description of the sponsor’s business/organisation.
All the sponsor needs to do is provide to the Club;
- Appropriate artwork for their banner in a printable format (pdf or similar).
- Draft text for the Sponsors Page on this website.
We have around 700 playing members (men, ladies and juniors) plus supporters, including the many parents of the juniors. These all regularly attend BRN and visit the Club website. As well as attending BRN, players from opposition teams, umpires and other match officials also visit this website every week to check match and fixture details. Our pitches are also heavily let to third party users (hockey, soccer and other sports). We estimate that our pitches can generate footfall of around 500 ‘non-Hawks’ users every week through the winter season. The pitches are also in regular, although less intensive, use throughout the summer months.
If you would like any further information about the banners or can be persuaded to support the Club through a banner, please do not hesitate to get in touch with either Neil Biggs at email@example.com or Paddy Roche at firstname.lastname@example.org. We very much hope that you will feel able to support Hawks by taking up an advertising banner, and at the same time promote your organisation or business and have an association with one of Oxfordshire’s most successful amateur sport clubs.